Antea Group USA, Inc. is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, experienced project level professional for our St. Peters, Missouri office .
This safety-sensitive position reports to a project manager and will support project teams on a variety of assignments including: work plan and cost estimate preparation, risk based corrective action report writing, regulatory interaction, subcontractor procurement and management, design and implementation of corrective action plans, soil and groundwater subsurface site assessments, UST removal, excavation oversight, Phase I/II ESAs, site inspections, data entry, and preparation of reports in a variety of formats.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of environmental related field experience. Additional emphasis will be given to candidates with experience using Missouri RBCA, Illinois TACO, and mechanical systems.
Strong time and project task management skills are necessary. The selected individual will interact and manage daily field activities for staff and provide technical and safety oversight of field subcontractors.
Position is full-time with some travel anticipated.
Competitive compensation will be offered commensurate with experience. In addition, Antea Group offers competitive benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
- BS in Engineering /Hydrogeology / Geology / Environmental Sciences
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of applicable experience preferred
- Strong mechanical, organizational and communication skills
- Able to work independently, with attention to details
- Potential employees must pass a company-paid physical examination, drug-screen and have a valid driver's license
- This position will require a 40-hour HAZWOPER OSHA certification.
Antea Group USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
Antea Group - 10 months ago