Project Engineer (Mechanical) |
Ft Benning, GA
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a national company with major offices in the Washington DC area, Atlanta, San Antonio and Honolulu. Client focus ranges from Federal, State, and local Government entities to private sector clients nationally and internationally. J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. offers environmental, engineering, construction and facility management services.
Provide office construction management services to include periodic review of construction contractor's work progress and schedule, assist in administering construction contract modifications, determining technical merit of contractor claims and contract changes, manage construction contract submittals and reviews.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
· Must have skills/experience in submittal reviews, plans & specifications, cost estimation, scheduling, and quality reviews.
· 10 years relevant experience required.
· Lead or Project Management experience.
· 4 year engineering degree.
· Testing, adjusting, and balancing of mechanical systems desired.
· Commissioning of mechanical systems and speciality systems found in hospitals highly desired.
· Army Corps of Engineers experience in military construction highly desirable.
· Professional Registration is desirable but not required.
· USACE Quality Training
· Resident Management System (RMS) software experience
· USACE 3-Phase Inspection Process
· EM 385-1-1 experience
· Medical Facility construction/renovation experience
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) offers a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated professionals within the environmental, engineering, construction, logistics and facility management fields. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government clients, both domestic and international. Please visit our website for additional exciting career opportunities.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)