Corrpro Companies, Inc. s looking for a Project Engineer to join our growing Concrete Services team.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Partner with Project Manager, Engineer, and Business Development on North American and some worldwide concrete services and chief engineer projects. Projects are focused primarily on cathodic protection for concrete structures with support for conventional
cathodic protection and other projects within the Chief Engineer’s department
- Complete project management responsibilities for concrete cathodic protection projects
- Support outside sales staff
- Project scope development
- Preparation of technical and fee proposals
- Handle contract negotiations
- Technical presentations to clients, prospective clients, trade associations, etc.
- Preparation of technical articles and publications for trade journals and presentation at conferences
- Assist marketing department in developing sales material
- Provide input to periodic sales forecasts and annual budgeting process
Corrpro Companies offers a competitive salary, room for career growth and a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Materials or Industrial preferred)
- Ability to obtain PE license within 2 years
- 5 years engineering experience on corrosion or concrete construction projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel as needed
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Aegion Corporation is the parent company for Bayou, Brinderson, CCSI, Corrpro, CRTS, Fibrwrap, Fyfe, Insituform and United Pipeline Systems....