In this position, the Project Engineer will be part of the team responsible for the design, development, testing/validation, and production launch of all MTD engines. This position will also be part of the team responsible for the development of new engine suppliers. As a Project Engineer, Powertrain Engineering, your responsibilities include:
• Design new components and assemblies using Unigraphics CAD
• Prepare assembly and BOM documentation
• Analyze test data and make design modifications if necessary
• Work with model makers to produce prototypes for new designs and design changes
• Work with CAD designers to develop complex model and drawings when necessary
• Provide plant support for production
• Must be capable of managing subsystems independently
Success will be measured through quality of work, time to production, and warranty and customer satisfaction data. This new position is a growth opportunity where the individual must be willing to accept new responsibilities as needed.
• Bachelor of Science-Mechanical Engineering
• Experience with small gasoline engines
• 3+ years of design experience
• Understanding of internal combustion engines
• Excellent time and project management skills
• 3-D CAD (NX preferred)
MTD Products wants to mow down its foes. The outdoor power equipment manufacturer makes walk-behind and tractor mowers, snow throwers,...