MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This individual will work closely with the Program Manager and Project Manager (pre-sale and post-sale) to define specific system architecture, identify third party software, identify hardware integration requirements, and define proposals.
Ability to take a Proof of Concept solution from a customer and work thru its initial implementation from start to finish.
- Performs site survey and defines site installation
- Defines turn-up plan and site-specific plan
- Maintains strong knowledge of products, internal and external resource capability and availability
- Coordinates activities with the Program Manager on developing project plans
- Interfaces with development/engineering when necessary to insure successful system integration and launch
- Develops technical presentations when required and assists in system start-up and support as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent education
5-7yrs. of experience relating to System Engineering, Network Design, and Technical Sales support or Project Management.
Concurrents Media Hawk technology experience.
Ability to travel at least 50%+ within Europe .
ROLE must be based in Europe, but preferably in the UK.
Cable, Telephony, or Networking industry experience preferred. Prior customer interface experience a plus.
Concurrent - 11 months ago