A fantastic opportunity exists to join an international leader in the supply of engineering and construction services within the oil & gas petrochemical and other industries. Employing over 30000 staff worldwide and with increased projects and joint ventures our business is booming.
Technip Oceania now have an established branch in New Zealand as part of our vision to serve the needs of New Zealand operators Technip's New Plymouth office employs Engineers and Designers in all onshore disciplines with the capability to execute minor capital works while resourcing from within the Technip Group as required to execute FEED detailed design and execution projects.
Significant experience with local vendors and subcontractors has expanded Technip's capability to execute procurement and construction management works and provide Brownfield engineering services.
Due to our significant growth we are now looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join our Project Engineering team and wider Engineering team.
The successful candidate must have:
· Degree in Engineering
· 5+yrs experience in project engineering within Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industries
· Experience in team management and engineering supervision.
· You should also have excellent communication skills be able to display initiative and possess planning and organisational skills.
· A good understanding of QHSE management systems
· Client liaison experience
· Ability to direct a team of construction and project engineers through the design procurement and fabrication phase of a project.
Please send your applications to David Kyte through the link. For further details please call 0011 +61 08 9463 2611.
Technip - 21 months ago