STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a dynamic, diversified and innovative company, the STRUCTURAL Project Engineer Internship Program may be for you. As a Project Engineer Intern, you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of challenging projects.
Responsibilities include: conducting corrosion evaluations of concrete and steel structures, developing repair and rehabilitation strategies, conducting periodic inspections during installation of repairs, providing design options for repair and rehabilitation, preparing technical reports outlining results and findings of condition evaluations and repair recommendations, and delivering technical presentations to clients. Approximately 50% travel will be required.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- A degree in engineering (corrosion, civil, electrical; chemical, ocean, materials), construction management, industrial technology, geology or a related field.
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.8 or higher
- A minimum of one construction or design related internship experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- A positive outlook and a team-oriented approach
Structural Group - 12 months ago