Want to be part of the action?
STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a dynamic, diversified and innovative company, the STRUCTURAL Project Engineer Internship Program may be for you. STRUCTURAL is a technology oriented, forward thinking, rapidly growing national industry leader in the repair, strengthening, and upgrading of industrial and commercial facilities. Projects include industrial plant modifications, parking garages, commercial buildings and other major structure retrofits. As a Project Engineer Intern, you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of challenging projects.
We offer new and exciting technologies for you to explore in areas such as structural repair and protection, post-tensioning reinforcement systems, strengthening systems, new construction systems and geotechnical services. Contact us today to explore the tremendous opportunities available with STRUCTURAL.
As a Project Engineer intern you will assist in:
Successful candidates will possess:
- Project management support
- Budget preparation
- Job cost management
- Production rate tracking
- Client relations
- Safety management
- Quality control management
- Engineering and design support
- Business development
Visit our website at www.structural.net
- A degree or will be working toward a degree in engineering (civil, structural, mechanical, geotechnical), construction management, industrial technology, geology or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- A positive outlook and a team spirit