Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American firm provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. HMM, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
As a result of our successful project awards, our Pipelines group is rapidly expanding.
The deal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 4 to 7 years' experience in one or more of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment.
- P.E. license mandatory.
- Possess sound judgment; highly developed management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation/training, oral and written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical and design skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary teams; and deal with complex issues and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prepare and interpret complex reports, recognize problems, and define and evaluate solutions.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Manage engineering/design execution, planning, and interface and ensure that activities are completed on schedule and within the budget.
- Prepare project execution and quality plans, projects plan of works, initial projects safety review, initial projects environmental review, and project control system.
- Coordinate with project managers and discipline engineers and ensure consistency in execution of project management activities.
- Organize and conduct project meetings and technical and progress reviews.
- Initiate and complete projects close-out and archiving.
Hatch Mott MacDonald - 4 months ago
Hatch Mott MacDonald builds North America's underlying framework. The engineering firm, which is a subsidiary of Mott MacDonald, offers...