Haselden Construction (www.haselden.com) one of the primier full service General Contractor's in the Rocky Mountain Region with Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, is seeking out qualified candidates for a Project Estimator / Senior Estimator position located in our main office to support our high demand for services in the surrounding areas. Relocation Package is available!
- You will be acting as the lead estimator maintaining estimating cost data base to ensure costs are up to date and maintain integrity of estimating computer system for the Estimating Department.
- You will supervise the coordination and department office management for bid solicitation, drawing distribution, office supplies, software and subscriptions.
- Develop and maintain wage and equipment rates bi-yearly for the database and coordinate and work closely with the Financial Services group.
- You will take responsibility for interfacing with the Estimating Department, Operations and Business Development to ensure a coordinated effort during and after all proposals except for hard bids.
- You will consult with clients, architects, subcontractors, and material suppliers to discuss and formulate estimates, effect cost reductions, and resolve issues.
- You will study specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Research construction documents and analyze specifications to determine estimated costs.
- From time to time you will review subcontractor and supplier bids for conformity to contract requirements and determine acceptable bids for teams.
- You will be responsible to review the preconstruction team's estimates, tab sheets, proposals and other project deliverables to correct for error, omissions and to ensure Haselden standards are maintained.
- You will review dash 1 and dash 2 greenbars and estimates for preconstruction teams and review tab sheets, estimates, proposal letters to ensure the department is maintaining the Haselden Standard.
1. 4-year construction management or engineering degree or a minimum of 5 plus years related estimating experience.
2. 3-4 Years of Estimating experience with a General Contractor is preferred.
3. Proven track record producing healthy margins within commercial construction projects with high integrity/ethical standards.
4. Estimating experience in commercial construction projects in one or more of the following areas: resorts, healthcare/Medical/Hospital buildings, K-12 and Universities, correctional facilities, office buildings, and entertainment infrastructure.
Feb 13, 2013
US - Colorado
- 2 years ago - save job