Project Lead - Food Supply Chain(Job Number: SUP00031N)
JOIN US AS A Project Lead
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Project Manager
About This Opportunity
Strategically grow and brand assets through leading-edge design, development, construction and preservation. Find innovative solutions to the challenges that arise in a large design/build company. Have a direct impact on real estate, design, construction, maintenance and support operations of stores, Distribution Centers or headquarters locations.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Project Leader, you'll take the lead as you…
- Identify and engage appropriate resources
- Establish measurements of project success
- Lead data gathering and analysis
- Identify the largest opportunities for impact
- Identify root causes for issues
- Lead the identification and implementation of solutions
- Develop process metrics
- Facilitate project and program meetings and reviews
- Manage the capture of business requirements
- Document project deliverables
- Drive issue resolution
- Four-year College Degree (Business or related field)
- 3 years experience with Target Corporation preferred
- Excellent problem solving and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to function well in ambiguous situations
- Strong multi-tasking and project management experience
- Ability for minimal travel
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Target Corporation - 23 months ago
Target Corporation (Target) operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...