Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available.
Project Led or Project Manager (junior to mid level)
Awesome opportunity for a Project Lead or Project Manager to work with leading technology company.
We are looking for junior to mid level Project Leads/Project Managers.
You will responsible for managing teams and driving the implementation of software at 4 or 5 clients at a time as a Project Manager. Each client implementation will involve multiple projects. You will be Matrix managing a team of resources for each project. This includes setting up project plans and managing these plans. You will be the liaison between the client and your consulting teams working on the projects.
You will own the client relationship and resolve any project issues as you drive the project to successful completion. You must be very strong in methodologies and process because you will be driving the improvement of both to improve quality and decrease the time it takes to complete a implementation.
You must be very consultative and have excellent communication skills since you are working with external clients. We are ideally looking for a "Big 4" consultant with 1+ years (looking for junior to mid level) of experience leading and managing data conversion and implementation projects for revenue cycle and patient account systems in the healthcare industry. A big plus is Revenue Cycle Management, external client implementations, PMP Certification, ETL, and data warehousing.
You will travel occasionally (5% to 10%) to meet with clients. This is a direct hire position located in Plano, Texas.
- 1+ years as a Project Manager or Team Lead (will consider junior to mid level managers)
- 1+ years managing software implementations (must be current experience .. prefer external client experience)
- Strong project management skills
- 1+ strong years of Healthcare financial applications experience (prefer Revenue Cycle Management experience)
- Experience with financial software implementations
- Experience working with data migrations or conversions
- Formal Methodologies
- MS Project
- Very consultative and excellent communication skills
JobServe USA - 17 months ago