Technology & Management Solutions (TMS)
IDIQ PMO Analyst
As IDIQ PMO analyst, you will be responsible for RFP assessment, distribution, information management, bid/no-bid tracking and other areas. You will learn about the business development and proposal process and grow your skills in this area as well as gain an understanding of ICF’s markets and organization. The position is ideally located in ICF’s Fairfax office. The TMS IDIQ Program Management Office manages ICF’s participation in our largest and most cross-cutting multiple award contracts. We work with all TMS divisions and lines of business, other parts of ICF, and our teams of partner companies to position ICF to win new business and grow in these areas. The PMO works across TMS to establish and implement best practices for IDIQ management, marketing, teaming, proposals, and reporting.
- RFP assessment, distribution, information management, and bid/no-bid tracking
- Field RFPs from multiple IDIQs addressing multiple markets and TMS-wide areas of expertise
- Quickly assess, summarize, and distribute opportunities and facilitate decision-making
- Manage information on SharePoint sites
- Receive and organize partner company information and interest in new business opportunities
- 5+ years experience
- Familiarity with Federal RFP and proposal processes
- Solid MS Office and SharePoint skills
- Ability and desire to learn and understand ICF/TMS organizations, markets, and services as well as broader ICF capabilities
- Experience with federal multiple award contracts
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 14 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...