Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The Digital River Workforce Planning Analyst works under the direction of the Project Management Office and will interact with multiple departments across the global organization. This position is critical to the creation of the Project Management Office, and will be responsible for creating, delivering and managing key project and program reporting and monitoring tools, reports and communications on an ongoing basis.
- Build and deliver consistent resource management reporting across the organization
- Build and deliver consistent project and program status reporting across the organization
- Build and deliver consistent time tracking and utilization reporting across the organization
- Manage and maintain critical Project Management Office project and related data as assigned
- As necessary, select , manage, enhance and maintain critical tools and system required to run the operations of the Project Management Office
- Participate as a change agent in driving a culture of empowerment, accountability and operational excellence across the organization
- Maintain all standards of the company and of the Project Management Office
- Proven ability to connect strategic goals and direction with tactical execution
- Proven experience with creating and delivering robust operational reports for managing and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Demonstrated ability to interact with Senior business leaders in a credible and professional manner
- Experience managing and/or maintaining enterprise-wide tools or applications from a user perspective (QuickBase, SAP, etc)
- Experience with data analysis, aggregation, and interpretation
- Proven ability to assess and prioritize changing variables quickly and accurately, and do so in a highly organized manner
- Proven ability to get results in a complex, often ambiguous environment
- Strong verbal and written communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- High technical aptitude
- Strong and positive team contribution and interaction
- Ability to direct people and activities who may not have direct reporting relationship through leadership and influence
- B.A. or B.S. in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years direct experience as a Business or Data Analyst or Systems Administrator
- 3+ years working as a Project Manager or in close conjunction with an enterprise Project Management team
- Project Management Office experience/exposure highly desired
- Industry experience in E-Commerce, Development//IT or similar related projects
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.