Perspective. Advice. Execution. That's what we do. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Barbaricum is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and HUBZone with proven experience supporting DOD, HHS, Treasury and other Government agencies both CONUS and OCONUS.
Our team has a uniquely complementary skill set. Together we've built a hands-on, all-inclusive consulting agency that develops innovative strategies & uses the best of emerging technologies to support our clients’ long term goals. Our growth has been fueled almost exclusively by repeat business and long-term partnerships with key clients.
At our core, you'll find people who love to explore and innovate. We leverage our past insights to propel our work into new landscapes, and our small team size gives us the unique ability to adapt and act quickly if needed. So while other companies may struggle with such latitude, we embrace it.
Barbaricum is an ancient Roman Army term referring to the frontier beyond the charted Roman Empire-- the great unknown, full of chaos and void of order. We believe that similar conditions exist today, and it's because of this belief that Barbaricum was founded to serve public and private business as a guiding light.
Barbaricum seeks a Project Manager/ Assistant Researcher to coordinate a team of PhD's supporting a Defense Department client. The team is charged with creating a cross-cultural model to quantifiably guage the success of the DOD component's cross-cultural metrics. The candidate must be able to operationally coordinate the team and bring insight into researching and analyzing emerging trends and policies for DOD.
- Bachelor's degree in required; advanced degree preferred
- 3 or more years of related professional experience conducting research and/or managing projects
- Experience managing programs, teams and deliverable schedules
- Experience conducting interviews, strategic outreach and focus groups
- Experience collecting and maniuplating survey data
- Experience briefing high level executives or officials
- Preference for past professional experience with the DOD and PhDs in academic research setting
For more information about Barbaricum or to apply, please visit our website at
. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews.
No phone calls please.
Barbaricum - 15 months ago