NBC Universal Sports Group consists of Sports Broadcast, Cable, Golf, Regional, Digital Sports across USA. This position is responsible for managing/supporting programming applications around Planning, Scheduling, Reporting, Integrations to downstream Sales and Traffic, Research and Datawarehouse supporting the NBC Sports.
In addition, the Project manager leader will partner with business to identify the system strategy, prioritize projects, manage and document requirements gathering & design the system solutions.
Primary business champions include the President of NBC Sports Programming and Scheduling, Regional Sports CFO/COO, Chief Financial officer, Site Planning and Scheduling leaders, Sports Sales and Planning leaders and Finance leaders.
• Managing and Executing Project Plans driving on time and on budget deliverables
• Managing/supporting the NBC Sports Programming systems
• Drive requirements gathering workshops and document Use cases/Functional workflows/Technical specifications
• Collecting and benching marking base-line metrics
• Partnering with the business and technical team for solution design with a focus on streamlining workflow across Sports
• Partnering with architects to develop technology specifications.
• Leveraging base-line metrics to drive application stability and conduct health checks.
• Working closely with QA leader to develop test plan & cases.
• Working with business leaders on UAT
• Soliciting feedback from customers and incorporating into development plan
• Managing support & measuring SLA’s
• Providing 24x7 support model, outages and escalations
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Related Field
• Minimum 7-years information technology experience
• Minimum 5-years supporting 24X7 mission critical applications including outage management and software releases.
• Minimum 5-years of experience working in a matrix environment
• Good understanding of Media technologies and processes
• Experience in Media Program Planning and Scheduling systems
• Strong problem solving skills, effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple groups, levels in org
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Self motivation and resourcefulness required
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT...