The Project Manager/Business Analyst is an integral member of the newly formed Cable Entertainment Solutions team, which manages the IT
portfolio supporting NBCUniversal’s Cable Entertainment Group (comprising of USA, Bravo, Syfy, Oxygen, among others). That portfolio
consists of custom- and vendor-supported products that support various finance, scheduling, programming, production, and marketing
The PM/BA will be responsible for the analysis, execution, and support of technology solutions for the Cable Entertainment Group. Specifically,
this business-facing individual will meet with the various departments to identify improvement opportunities and resolve gaps using custom
and/or vendor technology solutions. The PM/BA will partner closely with other members of Cable Entertainment Solutions in various projects.
This individual will be responsible for leading exploratory conversations, extracting concrete requirements, and developing/executing an
actionable plan to meet those requirements. This includes end-to-end workflow analysis of business processes in an effort to drive short- and
long-term strategies to improve operational efficiency for the lifecycle of a show, production, and marketing campaign, among others. The
PM/BA will manage the roadmap, training, and support of both custom and vendor products.
Specific responsibilities include –
• Facilitate conversations in order to extract and document requirements and use cases;
• Partner with functional and technical SMEs to document business and technical process maps;
• Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions;
• Identify new opportunities, tools, and services to solve business challenges;
• Establish and serve as a subject matter expert in Cable’s marketing, development, and production business processes;
• Occasional off-hours support may be necessary to address outages or pressing system issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience. Marketing minor/focus is a plus;
• 1+ years’ experience in a Client Facing / Business Relationship Management role;
• 1+ years’ experience in Project Management with delivery accountability;
• 1+ years’ experience with business analysis & requirements gathering, writing, and managing use cases and functional/technical
• 1+ years’ experience with interacting with all levels of management and stakeholders; must be able to articulate technical concepts and
solutions to both a deeply technical and non-technical audience;
• Demonstrated proficient use with Microsoft Project or similar project management tool;
• Experience successfully communicating with senior management, both verbally and in writing;
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively with customers in high-pressure situations;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook;
• Substantial experience in leadership positions within Information Technology and/or Post Production with a variety of hardware and
• Self-starter that demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently with little supervision;
• Experience in US Media & Entertainment environment preferred;
• Experience in asset management systems and digital workflows for video and/or still assets;
• Exceptional technical, analytical, organization, research, and presentation skills;
• Able to build and present Powerpoint presentations to effectively communicate a message in a short and clear manner;
• Strong team-building, vendor, and customer relations skills;
• Experience with TV playback, scheduling, & distribution systems and operations;
• Experience working in an Agile environment; knowledge of SCRUM framework a plus;
• Must be analytical and process-oriented and able to apply structure to complex problems;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate effectively with all stakeholders;
• Experience with sales, traffic, and other TV systems preferred.
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT...