Ascend Consulting is a premier project based consulting firm focused on business process and technology consulting within Capital Markets and the L&A Insurance markets . We find solutions and implement change throughout our Fortune 1000 clients primarily in New England, New York, and New Jersey. Ascend clients use our services to improve their business and technology processes. Our approach provides a disciplined management model, focused on performance and user interface delivery. These results are reinforced with our long track record of client satisfaction and repeat business with our core clients.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Manage quality and timeliness of project implementations, to satisfy business requirements and priorities;
- Work with technical service providers and stakeholders to manage commitments and deliverables;
- Manage all required phases for vendor product selection process and implementation;
- Follow established project management framework and guidelines;
- Develop project plans, including cost/time estimates, risks and dependencies;
- Perform resource and budget planning and tracking;
- Update management on project status and measures of success;
- Ensure operational readiness transition for production support.
- Bachelor’s degree and three to five years of demonstrated project management experience, preferably with managing large scale projects;
- Strong management skills, including planning, monitoring, escalation, and reporting;
- Experience with data management and knowledge of market data and technologies;
- Experience with ETL, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Tools.
- Experience with vendor products enterprise implementation;
- Strong verbal and written communications, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Experience working with various technical service providers;
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management;
- Demonstrated ability to drive results;
- Experience with Microsoft Project or other project management tools;
- Experience with software development and testing is desirable;
- Experience with managing legal contracts work is desirable;
- PMP certification is desirable.
Ascend Technologies, Inc. - 20 months ago