NELSON is focused on creation with passion to deliver. We provide creative solutions through Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, Strategic Planning, Information Services and Workplace Services in the corporate and residential real estate markets. With 33 locations in the United States and overseas, and the resources of more than 320 professionals worldwide, NELSON provides dedicated, quality service through a proven delivery network.
Selected by Interiors & Sources magazine as one of the five “Great Places to Work” and ranked among the “Top Giants” by Interior Design magazine, NELSON is always looking for people with skills, vision and character who can go beyond a job description to find new and innovative ways to contribute to our company's success. If you are looking for a growing, highly professional work environment and enjoy working with creative minds, NELSON is the place for you. For more information on NELSON, please visit our Website at www.nelsononline.com.
NELSON is currently seeking Project Managers and Production people in the San Francisco Bay area. The Project Manager will manage multiple projects of varying size and scope in a specific service delivery market and advance the opportunities for continued growth in market share and profitability in a specific service area. Expand NELSON’s current Architecture engagements and encourage the expansion of service offerings by other NELSON Lines of Business.
- Develop fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFP’s and other opportunities.
- Develop and execute contracts between NELSON and its outside consultants and clients for services.
- Develop and communicate expectations on each project for achieving client satisfaction and holding the project team accountable for attaining them.
- Develop and monitor schedules and budgets to attain NELSON profitability targets.
- Ensure, in concert with the Managing Director, that design reviews occur at the designated stages of projects.
- Enhance the work and careers of NELSON teammates through continuous training, support and mentoring.
- Accurately set-up project documentation, reviews and approves of consultant and client invoices, monitoring of outstanding invoices and support in collections as needed to drive profitability.
- Assure client schedules are maintained, coordinate and manage delivery of projects while maintaining good client relationships.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Design, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 7+ years experience in the Architecture profession, including 5+ years of project management experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD,
- Revit experience highly desired.
- Experience with retail, bank branch, financial institutions, or corporate projects a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including PowerPoint, Project and Outlook.
- Experience working on ADA projects a plus.
- Architectural License and LEED AP accreditation a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by emailing your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Please list the job title and location in the subject line. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
JobHost - 12 months ago