DLS Engineering Associates, Inc., a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a current opening as a full-time Project Manager/Scheduler at the U.S. Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center's (ALC) Business Operations Division's (BOD), in Elizabeth City, NC.
Key responsibilities for the position:
- Coordinates and monitors the technical performance of scheduling programs
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of subordinates assigned to the program from various departments
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
- Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems Management, or a related area; or 3 years of experience with Primavera software
- At least 1-year experience in Coast Guard (CG) procedures is desired to include CG aeronautical engineering practices and using ALMIS, AMMIS, ACMS, and Primavera
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc. - 13 months ago
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...