Job Title: Project Manager/ Business Analyst Job ID: 70011 Location: Full/Part Time: Full-Time Regular/Temporary: Regular Job Location New York, NY Job Description The Project Manager/Business Analyst candidate will lead innovative and high-visibility projects to transform direct sales capability through call centers and other touch points. This position will report into the CMO organization and will work across groups to manage IT, call center, and third-party partners in implementing solutions.
The position will be responsible for:
- Project leadership across teams
- Managing resources to complete required work
- Working with business leaders and acting as a liaison between IT, business units and technology suppliers
- Learning and understanding financial services marketing, distribution and customer lifecycle
- Learning and deploying leading best practices across the web and call center environments
- Business requirements gathering and documentation
- Development and delivery of training
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications that can be understood and implemented by partners in IT
- Project management, including day-to-day issue resolution and improvement recommendations
- All aspects of project delivery from project scoping and definition to successful execution
- Ongoing partnership and evolution of CRM solutions to maximize sales from web, call center, e-mail, and direct mail activities
- Ongoing partnership with call centers to improve processes and organizational design to maximize sales and retention Job Requirements • Experience implementing new systems and processes.
- Strong project leadership skills combined with strong business knowledge and in-depth analytical skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Data analysis experience
- Vendor Selection Process experience
- Knowledge of sales processes and call center environments is a plus
- MBA or equivalent is a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule
- Leadership behaviors and managerial courage to motivate and influence team and others
- Interpersonal effectiveness and strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions preferred
- Six Signma Certified a plus Business Category Global Brand, Marketing and Communications Job Category E-Commerce Equal Employment Opportunity MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. How To Apply For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...