At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, we develop world-class Dealership Management Software (DMS) that is used by more than 1,000 dealerships across the United States. Auto/Mate ranked #1 in overall customer satisfaction in the most recent National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) survey and was also ranked the #1 DMS in the most recent DrivingSales Survey. We strive to provide our customers with the best DMS software and best DMS support in the industry.
- Work with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Software Development Managers and Software Developers to plan and execute software development projects
- Assist with development / enhancement of project management policies, procedures, templates and configuration of current project management software tools.
- Ensure that development teams have appropriate technical specifications and direction to deliver new products and features on time and within budget
- Track and report the status of projects to stakeholders
- Proactively communicate project
- Help developers resolve complex problems in a production environment
- 3 years of project management experience in a software development organization.
- Excellent leadership, communication and decision making ability.
- Excellent task management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to take an ownership role over assigned projects and follow through on projects with minimal oversight
- Proactive communication skills
- Experience in software product development and production support environments.
What We Offer
- 5+ years of project management experience in a software development organization.
- Experience on a combination of development environments including client/server, web, and mobile application development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited university
- Formal project management training or PMP certification
- Experience working in small and / or start-up development shops
Auto/Mate is an equal opportunity employer
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (traditional and High Deductible options available)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K, with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Bagel Thursdays, BBQ's, visits from Ice Cream Trucks...and cupcakes. That right, we said it, cupcakes.
- Casual, yet professional work environment (Flip flops? Sure...why not?!)