The Project Manager will assist with cross-functional, strategic projects related to Government Programs and Telecommunication Standards that impact retail network adjudication systems. The Project Manager will be the subject matter expert (SME) to interpret and convey government regulations and industry standards internally and externally to key stakeholders associated with network adjudication projects required for government programs and telecommunication standards changes. The Project Manager will provide support for new products or process improvements through data analysis, documenting business requirements, tracking action items, testing, and implementation. The Project Manager will be responsible to ensure company compliance of regulations for government programs and telecommunication standards by monitoring business processes, analyzing data, identifying process improvements, and resolving issues.
1. Data analysis, documenting business requirements, tracking action items, testing, and implementation for new products and product enhancements. Ensure proper process met and documented. Maintain close relationships with internal departments in order to coordinate ancillary activities.
2. Interpret and convey government regulation and industry standards internally and externally to key stakeholders associated with network adjudication projects required for government programs and telecommunication standards.
3. Ensure compliance of regulations for government programs and telecommunication standards by monitoring business processes, analyzing data, identifying process improvements, and issue resolution.
4. Problem resolution. Provide options to resolve issues and problems arising from ancillary development or execution process.
5. Provide direct support (internal and external) including, but not limited to conference calls, industry committees, and meetings.
6. Mentor other team members. Prioritize projects and day to day work flow for self and other team members.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent
-5-8 years relevant experience
-Experience with software applications such as Access, Excel or other PC based database tools.
-Excellent communication and customer service skills, (i.e., presentation and written, listening, phone).
-Strong analytical, planning, problem identification and resolution skills required.
-Effective communication with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at all levels of management.
-Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 8 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.