We are seeking a Project Manager to join our North Carolina team.
The role of the Project Manager is to manage projects across disciplines from start to finish. Project manager's interface with other departments to manage projects in an efficient manner and ensure that they are completed and delivered in a comprehensive, accurate and timely fashion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Four-year degree is required.
- Manages the administrative setup required to establish projects within our systems
- Tracks and updates internal status reports
- Assists in the development of project timelines based on resource availability
- Coordinates internal project meetings
- Maintains complete routing files for all projects.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to the timeline for overall project completion.
Previous agency project management experience is strongly preferred.
Mullen is an eoe encouraging diversity in the workplace.
Mullen Advertising - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard