AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking to fill an Project Manager / Assistant CIO position . The ideal candidates will have experience working as part of a team or as a team lead within a healthcare consulting environment.
Relocation is not required, though weekly travel is.
- Support the organization and major projects by directly overseeing the Department’s enterprise architecture.
- Work across Department directors to ensure consistent design, development, release and maintenance of technology systems and services for enterprise business functions.
- Technical senior leader, a trusted partner of the CIO, in leading the organization through significant process transformations.
- Provide architectural support activities across a broad collection of modernization projects.
- Responsible for the implementation, operations, performance, budgeting, planning and strategy for key enterprise systems that drive critical business functions.
- Provide Technology Vision and Direction.
- Ensure Superior IT Delivery Performance.
- Develop Business Intelligence (BI) Capabilities.
Required Skills :
- Experience in the development of enterprise-wide architecture and related technology systems governance
- Application and/or systems development experience (multi-tier service-based architectures and mainframe architectures)
- Experience in healthcare IT such as claims payment, insurance systems, health data analytics, and/or enterprise-class EHR/EMR (hospital systems)
- Data center operations including processes and procedures, disaster planning, lifecycle management and planning
- Enterprise-wide security especially in environments with highly sensitive data such as financial or health-related data
- Exceptional project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment
- Expertise in budget planning, financial management, and resource management including the ability to develop cost-effective approaches to organizational needs
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally including the abilities to work senior leaders
- At least 8 years of experience in Information Technology and 3 years of experience in a leadership or management role
Preferred Skills :
- Experience in health care information technology including public sector (Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare), commercial insurance, and/or hospitals or other health providers
- Experience in IT and/or business operations for government payer programs (Medicaid or Medicare)
- Experience with IT and/or eligibility operations for Medicaid, SNAP and/or TANF programs
- Understanding of the Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA)
- Understanding of the Medicaid Enterprise Certification Toolkit (MECT)
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
Master’s Degree preferred.
Axiom Systems - 12 months ago