North Dakota Aggregate Supplier / Commercial General Contractor specialized aggregate production, utility installation, DOT road work, etc. is seeking project manager with experience in road construction, dirt work, Utilities, and aggregate.
The Project Manager is responsible for overall project planning, scheduling, resource allocation and management, budget management, quality control, code compliance, doing gradations to assure all material is to spec, attending meetings with DOT and customers.
- Be well organized and timely.
- Be a good communicator with ability to create and maintain positive relationships with Trades and Vendors.
- Be a Team leader capable of close interaction and coordination with Project Team, Senior Management Team as well as Clients and Client's Representatives.
- Have a capacity to motivate, lead by example and maintain high morale among the project team.
- Be able to fully manage and maintain job schedules and budgets.
- Be able to create and manage work task lists, punch lists, violation reports, incident reports, inspection reports, change orders, as well as other field management tools.
- Have minimum of TEN years related experience.
- Have Construction Project Management experience
Pay is competitive DOE. Housing for employee and perdiem is provided.
Work is located in Western ND. in the oil fields.