Leader and facilitator between Product Owners, Program Managers, Developers and testers. Working with teams to increase productivity and improve software development process by optimizing the procedures and removing any impediments.
• Remove impediments to help the team to deliver the sprint goal
• Assist Product Owners in managing stakeholders expectations
•Scheduling scrum meetings such as sprint planning, sprint demo and spring retrospective
• Facilitating Daily Scrum meeting and reviewing Burndown charts with the teams
• Assisting Product Owners with Backlog grooming
• Addressing issues with scrum process
• Managing/administering scrum project management tools
• Coaching and mentoring team members in the scrum process
• Minimum of 3 years as a ScrumMaster, leading multiple sw teams through the complete product lifecycle.
• Solid experience in developing and implementing new processes and refining existing processes
•Strong project management process knowledge
•ScrumMaster and/or PMP certification
• Computer Engineering/Computer Science degree or equivalent
sologig - 19 months ago