As hands-on technical manager lead and drive the geospatial and non-geospatial data management program for the department.
As trusted partner and advocate, identify data assets, usage patterns and develop comprehensive data repository to facilitate collaboration and development of visualizations and insightful applications.
Conduct planning efforts and develop roadmaps as needed.
Provide overall management support for the team efficiently delegating work and taking on technical responsibilities as needed.
- Prior experience managing data intensive IT solutions projects leveraging agile development methodology.
- Familiarity with Open Data movement and related open source technologies such as Drupal, CKAN
- Hands-on experience in one or more programming languages – PHP, Python, Java, Ruby, Scala
- Must have used a relational database preferably MySQL but any one of the following – Oracle, DB2, SQLServer, PostGres.
- Hands-on experience in one or more NoSQL / graph databases like MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4J.
- Hands-on experience in one or more open source content management and data repository frameworks such as Drupal, CKAN, DKAN, Socrata
- Prior expertise in geospatial data , applications and technologies such as ArcGIS.
- Expertise in RDF, SPARQL would be a big plus.
- Knowledge of data repository technologies like CKAN / DKAN would a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Node.js would be very desirable.
- Familiarity with open data directive and prior experience supporting federal agencies in such initiatives would be a big plus.
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/DV
We are a leading, small business provider of management consulting services for the federal government. Our team of dedicated professionals...