Aimia has been around for a long time, but is always changing and pushing new limits. Our relationship-building company was recently recognized on the Worlds Top Agency Companies list by Advertising Age . We live off quenching our clients thirst for new ideas and direction. We also believe in the power of having fun - it should never be underestimated. Its how we turn creativity into results. If you can talk the talk and walk the walk, wed love to hear from you. We think the future looks bright and are seeking a passionate individual who can tap into that excitement.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring effective and efficient completion of training, communications, digital and creative deliverables. Working across the organization and at times with clients directly, it is the Project Managers role to: document and determine resource, scope and budget requirements for assigned clients/projects; ensure timeline and production process adherence; and, identify and mitigate any delivery conflicts.
- Organize and ensure successful delivery against project scope, schedule, budget and quality of deliverables
- Coordinate resource requirements to ensure efficient delivery
- Identify workflow and/or project issues that could impede timely and quality completion of the deliverables and/or project
- Report timeline and budget status, as needed, and provide billing/budget reconciliation
- Provide accurate, timely communication to internal team, issuing frequent project updates
- Ensure scope changes and/or additional work are appropriately addressed and change orders documented to be approved by the client
- Ensure testing/QA of projects before launch, including proofing
- Manage versioning and archive of project elements for internal reference and future needs
- Work under pressure due to tight deadlines and multiple project deliverables/demands
- B.A. or B.S. degree in marketing or communications preferred
- 4-6 years experience in project management, workflow at an agency or marketing communications provider
- Automotive marketing experience a plus
- Project management training and/or certification
- Proven communication skills at building collaborative relationships
- Knowledge of PC operating systems
- Experience with creative and design deliverables from online to offline
- Strong appreciation of emerging technologies and new media channels
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Project & Excel
Aimia - 5 months ago
Aimia, the world's leading proprietary loyalty management company, helps leading brands build strong, sustainable and profitable relationshi...