As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple simultaneous strategic / non-strategic projects involving multi-department and/or diverse functional activities. This includes writing project plans, tracking project status, issue and risk logs, project meetings and oversight of assigned projects. Will serve as the single point of contact and be the liaison between the Customer Operations and projects dependents. Ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned duties and responsibilities of the team members to meet the project and senior management’s expectations. Lead and/or participate in managing project integration, scope, time, costs and quality and communicates the status, risk and issues associated with each to the correct level within the project structure and the organization to ensure that the project outcomes are achieved as defined, within budget and on-time.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Oversee entire project life cycle from initial concept through implementation phase and post close completion for project initiatives.
- Identify process improvement opportunities via analysis of operational data and/or the voice of the customer.
- Participate in scope, requirements and development meetings with customers, and take the lead in defining and communicating final decisions to all parties.
- Lead cross functional and project team members assigned during the duration of a project to ensure timely completion of project deliverables.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and guidance on a continuous basis to project team members in the areas of project lifecycle, operating procedures, processes and practices.
- Create risk management plan to identify, analyze, monitor and respond to risks associated with the project to ensure ability to achieve expected outcomes, on-time and on budget.
- Lead activities required to complete project documents: project plan, project charter, scope, and project schedules.
- Obtain appropriate level of approval for all project documentation and/or sub teams assigned to ensure appropriate understanding of expectations among all stakeholders.
- Develop and manage project cost estimates and budgets for assigned projects and initiates cost control measures to ensure projects budgets are met.
- Communicate project status to team and key stakeholders throughout the duration of the assignment and post implementation to make certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of project progress, risks, issues and activities related to the project.
- Service as a Customer Operation liaison to other groups within CTCT
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years experience in call center or customer service environment
- Minimum of three years of project management experience. Must have demonstrated knowledge of project management best practices and methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, excellent listening skills, Presentation, and negotiation skills; effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive without waiting for direction; ability to work independently with limited guidance
- Strong organization, planning, and interpersonal skills; experience working with executive level leadership
- Demonstrated ability to exercise proper judgment, time management and process improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Constant Contact - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Constant Contact helps small businesses do more business. We have been revolutionizing the success formula for small businesses, nonprofits,...