**Location is flexible**
CDM Smith is seeking a Project Manager to primarily support FEMA’s Hazard Mitigation Technical Assistance Program with ancillary support to FEMA’s Public Assistance Program and other related contracts with the U.S. government. The successful candidate will support the Program Manager by managing multiple projects and task orders and by providing technical direction and support to project teams. Projects include providing technical assistance to FEMA grant programs, engineering services, policy development support and environmental compliance activities with both HQ and the Regions. Projects are located throughout the U.S. and its territories.
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• At least 2 years of project management experience.
• Previous FEMA Hazard Mitigation experience with experience using FEMA’s Benefit Cost Analysis Tool.
• Previous FEMA Public Assistant experience preferred.
• P.E. (Professional Engineer) registration or ability to attain registration within 6 months is preferred.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith - 2 years ago