We are working exclusively with our client in identifying a Project Manager with strong knowledge and experience with QuickBase to assist with their migration from SharePoint to QuickBase. In this role you will assist the Marketing/Consumer Analytics team with the following:
Document new processes related to QuickBase and marketing programs Develop plans to improve the monitoring and tracking of project workflow Help design the look and feel of the QuickBase Gui Facilitate new or improved processes to ensure efficient customer service and mindset Create SOPs, Visio Charts, and other process documents.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
Start Date: ASAP (last week of November 26 th or first week of December preferred)
- Preferred: Masters Degree and Project Management training (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of Project Management experience and solid knowledge of project management principals
- Must have solid experience with QuickBase (specialization)
- Some experience in marketing and marketing analytics (or data analytics or syndicated data knowledge)
- Experience with Process Mapping (exposure to vendor management also preferred)
- Some Continuous Improvement methodology knowledge/exposure/certification (e.g. Six Sigma, ISO 9000, Baldridge)
- Workflow or organizational effectiveness knowledge/exposure
- Must be highly intelligent and comfortable working with straightforward, intelligent internal team members
- Background check and drug screen required
Duration: 3+ months
Location: Some travel required to Arkansas, including an initial week onsite for project kickoff. Client will also require 1-3 additional onsite visits during the course of the project (travel expenses paid by client).
To be considered for this project , please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
1) Your resume
2) Respond to each bullet point listed under “Experience Requirements” with your relevant skills and experience.
3) Please include project reference #5827 in the subject line.
Clarity Consultants is the leading provider of consultants for corporate learning and development and technical communications. For more than 20 years, organizations have turned to Clarity to deliver talent to help expedite critical projects. We are passionate about delivering the best L&D and Technical Communications solutions for our clients, we understand training and development, and we know the value that experience brings to the overall success of a project.
If the above opportunity is not for you and you are a learning and development or technical documentation professional, please register on our website at www.clarityconsultants.com.
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ClarityConsultants
Follow us on Twitter: @ClarityLnD, @ClarityTechComm
Keywords: project manager, Quickbase, process mapping, continuous improvement methodology, Six Sigma, ISO 9000, Baldridge, workflow, marketing, customer insights, data analytics, customer research,
Monster - 23 months ago
Clarity Consultants is the leading provider of consultants for corporate learning and development and technical communications.