We are seeking a
Project Manager at Washington, DC.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
The Administrative Officer will have the prime responsibility over the financial, procurement of non-hardware and software specific items, and administrative elements for the Passport Support Services Contract in accordance with all contract requirements for the Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs.
- Interface with functional units, customers, auditors and subcontractors
- Subcontracts: Development of solicitations; implement flow downs, negotiating and awarding subcontracts; managing changes and administering subcontracts; provide subcontract interpretations; and assist with financial, legal or technical subcontracting issues; Ensure compliance with Government Regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Managing all functions relating to managing and ordering supplies
- Initiate and maintain administrative paperwork (timesheets, security forms, inventory, requisitions, purchase orders, etc.).
- Maintains expense oversight of contract
- Assures correct and timely billing of costs
- Controls receipt and processing of contractor and subcontractor time sheets and leave records
- Maintains accurate inventory of office supplies and replenishes as necessary
- Ensures accurate and timely delivery of supplies and maintains adequate supply levels at the Centers
- Prepares spreadsheets and other regular and interim reports to management as required
- Required to actively participate with teams for continuous quality improvement
- Maintain overview of all security operations and clearance requirements for Centers
- Responsible for Petty Cash account
- Coordinates activities with all other sections of facility to obtain information and facilitate administration.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to build relationships across organization and with vendors
- Be familiar with all building needs, safety and evacuation procedures
- Knowledge of government procurement regulations and priority sources required
- Expert skills in word processing, data entry and report development
- Knowledge of applicable Labor and Health requirements and Department of Employment Security.
- Knowledge of postal requirements and equipment
- Experience administering government contracts
- Knowledge of New Hampshire Job Training Council (for NPC only)
- Available for planned travel, as required (approx. < 25%)
- Secret clearance required
- United States Citizenship required
- At least three (3) years progressive supervisory experience, with two (2) years as office manager and/or accounts receivable/payable supervisor.
- Four (4) year college degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field. (additional experience may replace degree)
Program & Project Management
Akima Intra-Data, LLC
NANA Development Corporation - 13 months ago