Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a web-savvy Project Manager for its portfolio of over 100 automotive community websites. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced project manager, lead developer or even an entrepreneur who has developed a successful community website.
Internet Brands Automotive Group encompasses every niche of the auto universe. Our strategy aligns industry-leading new and used sales, collector classifieds, and communities of shared passions, trusted advice and breaking trends into a truly comprehensive market portfolio. Our clients have countless options to build relationships with consumers as they grow. Check us out! http://www.internetbrandsauto.com/
Specific duties include:
- Working with company stakeholders to define business requirements for new projects.
- Producing and updating technical product requirement documents for those projects.
- Identifying new and compelling features and functionality that would improve existing sites, especially on the vBulletin platform.
- Overseeing code development, testing and roll-out for new features and sites.
- Maintaining and communicating project timelines.
- Providing the main point of contact for third-party developers or other software providers utilized for a project.
- 2-3 years of experience with bulletin-board software (preferably vBulletin).
- Experience with PHP, HTML.
- At least 2 years of project management experience.
- Online or video game production or development experience a plus.
- Outstanding organization and communication skills.
- Interest in automotive category a plus.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).
Please send resumes to http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=765
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
KEYWORDS: project manager, vBulletin, PM, auto, online, internet, web, website, product manager, wireframe
Internet Brands - 16 months ago
Looking for a car or a career change? Internet Brands can fill you in on all you need to know. The company owns and operates 100-plus...