Project Manager - Business Engineer, Vice President
The AMRM group is looking for a senior risk business engineer to join the Business Management team with direct reporting line to the Chief Operating Officer.
The AMRM group is looking for a senior manager to join the Business Management team with direct reporting line to the Chief Operating Officer. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in asset management. The candidate's responsibilities will lead and manage tactical and strategic business engineering, reporting system assessments, business resiliency and risk regulatory reporting. The individual will report into the Chief Operating Officer and will work closely with the management team and more broadly with the global team. The role is based in New York City.
The role's primary responsibilities include the following:
· Lead the management of client, investment and operational processes and identification improvement programs and projects globally for Asset Management
· Lead the global efforts associated with process engineering, best practice identification and organizational change management across Asset Management
· Lead the rapid and focused delivery of "Business COO Special Projects" across multiple disciplines and across the Asset Management organization
· Support and potentially lead the efforts associated with regulatory exams and interaction representing AM Risk
· 10+ years of risk management experience in the buy side/asset management industry
· Operations and Technology Depth and Experience across Asset Management; e.g. Investment Management, Wealth Management and Alternatives
US-NY-New York-270 Park Avenue / 02317
Asset & Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase - 15 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...