Organization in the DFW area is looking for a certified PMP Project Manager that has specific experience in an Agile environment. Highly prefer experience with Business Intelligence, but not required.
Must be a strong project manager that is a driver and can dig into the detail. Communication skills are key and prefer someone on the software vs. infrastructure side of the house.
Project Management Skills:
About The InSource Group:
- Solid knowledge of project management techniques and procedures.
- Ability to create project plans and all associated documents.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources and be fully responsible for broad and specialized problems.
- Strong mediation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to act as point of contact between project team, sponsors, managers, and clients.
- Ability to report status accurately and consistently.
- Excellent leadership, analysis, facilitation, and client relationship skills.
- Detailed, fact-based approach to problem solving.
- Certifications are a plus.
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.
Monster - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -