Project Manager – Customer Care Applications
SquareTrade is the top-rated protection plan trusted by millions of happy customers and offered by top retailers including Amazon, Costco and Tesco. We have more than 160,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews. SquareTrade is profitable, growing 100% year on year, and attracted one of the largest private capital raises in 2012, with a $238 million round led by Bain Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco and London, SquareTrade is privately held. Learn more at www.squaretrade.com.
We’re looking for a smart and dedicated project manager who is passionate about building the applications that drive and empower our award-winning customer service. Our customer service team is growing internationally and delivers the ground-breaking, best of breed service that differentiates SquareTrade and our warranties. They are the number one reason our customers love us. You will deliver best in class tools using custom applications and Salesforce’s Service Cloud . You will have a large amount of autonomy while working in close collaboration with product management and engineering teams.
- Work independently with outside contractors on projects.
- Work with business users and key stakeholders to identify enhancements and system issues.
- Transform project goals into dependencies and add needed level of detail for SOWs and Requirement Documents.
- Be the voice of projects with key stakeholders on project’s timeline and budgets.
- Determine issue priority through metrics and solution success through measurements, usability and end-user adoption.
- Review roadblock options with internal partners and recommend solutions to managers.
- Work with business users to improve usability and efficiency by improved systems and business process.
- Drive high quality, on-time product launches through cross-functional coordination.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- Salesforce implementation experience is beneficial;
- Domain experience related to call center, business process, and process improvement (such as Six Sigma)
- Track record of managing successful, high-quality, on-time and on-budget releases
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certifications are a plus
- Experience with the product development process; preferably Agile Scrum
SquareTrade is located in downtown San Francisco right next to Montgomery Bart. We offer competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, stock options, generous paid time off and respect for your work-life balance.
SquareTrade is the leading innovator in the development of a trust infrastructure for e-commerce transactions. SquareTrade addresses the...