Duties and responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Actively update and refine M+W’s Safety in Design specifications and checklists as related to the Design Discipline.
- Be responsible for the safety posture and results for areas of responsibility on each project.
- Work collaboratively and utilize EHS staff as a resource for strategic and tactical implementation of EHS processes and procedures.
- Participate in CERT and HAZMAT training and teams as required. Be responsible for safety processes and results on each project and for your platform in general.
- Provide leadership to the project team upon award of a Contract.
- Accountable for managing the overall execution of the Contract.
- Responsible for project Profit and Loss commitments through effective cost control, risk management, and implementation of recovery strategies.
- Responsible for accurately informing the Director of Design Operations of a project’s overall status, with particular regard to cost, schedule, quality, safety and client relationship.
- Responsible for ensuring all applicable M+W Corporate procedures and tools are followed / used on the project, and related documents.
- In coordination with the relevant Discipline Director, execute a master agreement with each consultant
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the M+W/Owner contract and all project correspondence and documentation.
- Develop and maintain continuous positive relationships with the Client and their representatives
- Monitor the training of all project staff personnel in coordination with Discipline Directors and with available programs.
- Promote positive Staff morale and resolve potential morale conflicts.
- Promote positive public and community relations, with assistance from the Marketing/Business Development Department.
- Support Business Development Activities as required and in coordination with Marketing/Business Development Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for Project Managers wth experience in Life Science, Microelectronics, Mission Critical, and Power Projects.
Attractive salaries, supportive environments, and excellent benefits allow for growth and career development with M+W Group. Relocation assistance is available. If you want to join a dynamic environment that supports its employees to move up instead of move on, please forward your resume for consideration to email@example.com
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
M+W is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity.
M+W U.S., Inc. is a full service engineering, architecture, and construction management firm. Our focus is technically complex and challenging projects in the fields of scientific research, electronics, renewable energies, life science, battery technology, data centers and government.
Over our 98-year history, we have emerged as a world leader in the design and construction of research and development centers, mission critical facilities, and high tech manufacturing facilities spanning the gamut from proof-of-concept to high volume manufacturing. The partnerships we have formed take us to every continent in the world.
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best employees. Our teams bring outstanding expertise to every facet, from business and strategic planning to facility maintenance and operations.
We create extraordinary solutions, delivering the unexpected by listening and responding with ingenuity and innovation.
Interested? Please send your application stating your income requirements and the earliest day you could start working to , Phone: or write an email to , who will also be able to give you further information.
Our postal address for your application:
M+W U.S., Inc.
1001 Klein Road, Suite 400
Plano, TX 75074, USA
Phone +1 (972) 535-7300
Fax +1 (972) 535-7301
M + W Group - 15 months ago