Are you a dynamic digital professional looking to for an opportunity in Edelman’s award winning New York Digital practice? We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work on a number of exciting global brands.
Edelman Digital is the world’s first and largest global social agency. We leverage the industry’s best talent, combining insight driven business strategy, creative problem solving and flawless execution. This leads to measurable results for our clients and tangible value for their stakeholders.
We focus on the intersection of culture, commerce and media, assisting brands in leveraging digital and social tools to further engage their markets in ways that lead to improved relevance, affinity and preference….and ultimately, revenue. We combine deep digital expertise with Edelman’s incredible communication credentials to create integrated and effective communications and experiences for our clients.
We are at a critical juncture in communications where the online market conversation has never been louder, further reaching, nor more active. Social media and digital marketing are now not “nice to haves” in the communications mix, they are essential to a brand’s overall image and success.
• The individual will work with the Account team and Discipline Leads (Creative and Technology) to set up and manage the project process and define scope, cost and time parameters.
• The PM will have client contact and will be responsible for ensuring that project deliverables meet time specifications and quality goals.
• This position reports directly to the Vice President, Project Management.
• Work closely with Account Services to ensure delivery of initiatives to the client’s satisfaction
• Develop and manage timelines and project plans for client-facing initiatives
• Coordinate account, creative, production and technology teams to drive client initiatives ensuring on time delivery
• Plan and coordinate internal and external resources, including vendors and development partners throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
• Proactively handle dependency, risk/issue management, and problem resolution
• Provide updated status reporting to senior management and business units
• Provide scheduling, facilitation, and coordination of all project related meetings
• This role requires 3 to 5 years managing interactive web-based technology projects
• Previous experience with web based projects and within an interactive agency
• Operational Knowledgeable of web strategy, design, development, programming technologies and QA deliverables
• Solid understanding of project management duties and responsibilities
• Excellent organizing, time management, and oral & written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Proficiency with the following programs is required: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project
• Ability to balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor, especially in stressful or pressured situations
• Bachelor’s degree
Edelman is the world’s largest public relations firm, with 65 offices and more than 4,500 employees worldwide, as well as affiliates in more than 30 cities. Edelman was named Advertising Age’s top-ranked PR firm of the decade in 2009 and one of its “A-List Agencies” in both 2010 and 2011; Adweek’s “2011 PR Agency of the Year;” PRWeek’s “2011 Large PR Agency of the Year;” and The Holmes Report’s “2011 Global Agency of the Year” and its 2011 “North American Large Agency of the Year.” Edelman was named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Advertising Age in 2010 and 2012 and among Glassdoor’s top five “2011 Best Places to Work.” Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Berland (research), Blue (advertising), A&R Edelman (technology), and agencies Edelman Significa (Brazil), and Pegasus (China). Visit http://www.edelman.com for more information. Edelman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Edelman - 4 months ago
If image truly is everything, then Edelman may be one of the most indispensable companies around. Daniel J. Edelman, which does business sim...