Project Manager |
San Francisco, CA
This Project Manager will work directly with management to implement a Disaster Recovery Process with their enterprise applications and systems.
Here are the details of this project...
- Previous experience managing DR projects or Application projects with DR components
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery principles and tools
- Relevant PM accreditation (e.g. PMP)
- A sound project management background gained within an international organisation managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. (Budgets min $500K, min team size 5 people).
- Core competence in Planning, Cost Estimating, Risk Management, Performance Management, Quality & Delivery Assurance.
- Experience of managing complex third party software application development projects
- Good technical awareness of web based applications and infrastructure.
- Experience working with technical and non-technical teams across a broad range of IT disciplines and geographies.
- Implementation of best practice standards in project delivery management and governance.
- Assurance and track record of collective project delivery and business value improvement.
Project Management Institute - San Francisco - 2 years ago