Enaxis is a boutique management consulting firm operating as the trusted advisor to the energy IT executive.
For our clients, we excel at managing projects and programs for:
- acquisitions or divestures
- outsourcing advisory work
- IT strategy development and execution (where strategy meets execution)
- Infrastructure technology changes (where business meets technology)
- planning for the next regulatory change
For our employees, we excel at providing a supportive venue where our people can excel and thrive in their careers, while enjoying a good work-life balance. We pride ourselves on our collaboration and mind share; we know that the team brings out the best in each other. We also realize that there’s much more to life than work and we encourage our employees to lead well-balanced lives with activities that are important to them. At Enaxis, you will find a variety of people with interesting stories–both personally and professionally. * Local candidates only*
We are seeking a strong Project Manager with 10+ years experience in technology and / or energy, at least 5 being within Enterprise Content Management. Experience in consulting, business analysis, and/or related experience is preferred.
Specific experience the ECM resource should have:
- 10 years in some or all of the following: ECM, IM, EDM, Document Management,
- Experience with one or more industry standard tools, including: SharePoint, Documentum, OpenText, FileNet, Alfresco
- Experienced in Enterprise Level Taxonomy definition (oil and gas industry preferred)
- Experience with document lifecycle, business process, and workflow definition
- Incorporates client-driven functional and technology requirements into deliverables
- Defines requirements and plans project lifecycle deployment.
- Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals, milestones.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Works effectively as part of client and colleague teams
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of business processes and project methodologies required.
PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ Experience consulting and managing ECM projects
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel, Project, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to participate in firm initiatives as well as promote core values of the firm
- Commensurate with experience
- Full benefits includes 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Vacation, Profit Sharing