Our client is looking for a Project Manager - ESCO Automation to join their team!
- Work with Project Engineers to develop and execute strategies to retain and improve business with key accounts and possible new accounts.
- Serve as primary developer of all proposals, estimates and other sales related activities. Effectively utilize Project Engineers or Technical Managers in this process for input on technical solutions and review of estimates. Also utilize Project Engineers to increase span of influence within accounts, as not to be a bottleneck to growth, and allow Project Engineers with the opportunity for career growth.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with accounting regarding project status, sales forecasting, billing, account receivables, and other business related activities for assigned accounts.
- Communicate regularly with the Director of Automation Operations to keep them informed of any project issues, resource needs, sales and budget deviations, and other team related activities.
- Work with the Director of Automation Operations and other Account Managers to ensure that we maintain a consistent, sustainable workload across the entire division.
- Prepare for and lead all weekly team meetings.
- Manage and lead projects that do not have a Project Engineer assign, providing client contact, project management and leadership for the project. When unable to fulfill the technical competency found with a Project Engineer, the Account Manager should establish technical resources for members of the team to go to if problems or questions arise.
- Understand and follow all safety, conduct and policy requirements established by the ESCO Group and clients.
- Provide regular quality assessments of work performed by others.
- Ability to alter schedule, direction, and/or tasks for the benefit of the project, client or company, with a professional and pleasant attitude.
- Work produced demonstrates excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to effectively communicate and train others in areas of expertise.
- Able to effectively delegate and utilize the strengths of members of the team, providing opportunities for growth of the account, team members and self.
- Able to accommodate up to 25% of overnight travel for services at clients facilities that are out of town. The amount of travel is largely dependent upon project scope, schedule, and assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in engineering from an accredited college or university and six or more years of related experience; or
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.S.) or equivalent from a two-year technical school with eight or more years of related work experience; or
- Candidates without a degree require ten or more years of related work or industry experience.
- 6+ or more years of experience with the design, programming and commissioning of industrial control systems.
- Four or more years of expertise in the food, grain processing or seed industries.
- Two or more years of project management and project team leadership.
- Two or more years of project estimating, proposals and working with clients during the sales process.
- Demonstrated to be highly proficient with computer technologies including but not limited to, Windows 2000 and XP Operating Systems, computer networking and the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
We specialize in a diverse range of industries and disciplines including Engineering, Accounting/Financial, IT, Sales and Marketing, and numerous other professions for direct hire. ESCO Recruiting is committed to learning more than just the functions of our client’s open positions, but also what traits, characteristics and values are important to mesh well with our client’s culture. No stone will go unturned to identify the perfect match for our clients and candidates.
Recruitics - 21 months ago