Completes Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) to identify Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs) and other conditions of environmental concerns as outlined in the scope of work.
Reviews previous assessment reports, historical and regulatory records for the property and for the surrounding area and reports data in accordance with ASTM criteria and client's scope of work.
Conducts interviews with property owners, occupants, key site personnel and local government officials to obtain information concerning the environmental conditions related to the property and adjacent properties.
Performs limited screenings for the presence of asbestos, lead-based paint, radon, and lead in drinking water. Screenings may include collection of samples.
Writes reports which convey the environmental assessment and provide exhibits and photos which illustrate or clarify information presented in the body of the report.
Delivers outstanding customer service through timely response and proactive solutions to clients needs.
- BS in environmental science, geology, engineering or a related field
- 2 + years preparing Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Good computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Access
- Knowledgeable of federal, state and local environmental requirements as they pertain to IVIs environmental services
- Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills are a must
IVI, a CBRE Company
- 2 years ago - save job
Since 1973, IVI International, Inc. has provided a full array of integrated construction and environmental consulting services on behalf of...