GES seeks a Project Manager to handle project oversight and lead our St. Louis, Missouri satellite office.
Our selected candidate must possess LUST, refinery and/or industrial related environmental assessment, compliance and remediation experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversees a portfolio of diverse environmental projects and supervises technical and field staff
- Manages client interaction and financial and resource allocation
- Provides senior project oversight and expert technical input on complex projects
- Reviews and approves project related documents and deliverables
- Evaluates subsurface characteristics for remediation projects, remedial system design, and regulatory negotiations
- Conducts performance reviews and project team meetings to review current and future projects, discuss project and/or employee issues, and staff workloads
- Collaborates with the Site Operations Manager to target new areas and opportunities for business
- Generates leads and develops new business opportunities through networking
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or a related scientific major
- 8-15+ years of technical environmental consulting experience in Site Investigation & Remediation, Due Diligence and Planning for petroleum and/or industrial clients is required
- Business development experience is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Missouri’s environmental regulations
- Professional Geologist or Engineer certification (Missouri) is a plus
- A Background Check and Drug/Alcohol screen are required
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Groundwater & Environmental Services - 20 months ago