Konecranes is the industry shaping global leader in manufacturing and servicing overhead cranes and other lifting equipment. We serve a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals.
We're not just lifting things, but entire businesses. TM
Project Manager is responsible for site execution of Industrial Cranes Projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Responsible for organizing field installation of cranes and crane systems
- Organize, execute and manage the day-to-day project field operations for their region, including coordination of crane runway work, crane installations and start-ups.
- Serve as the primary customer contact, and will be responsible to procure all necessary project site materials, transportation, subcontractors and other trades to ensure timely delivery that meets the project requirement.
- Coordinate shipment of crane(s) to job site with the transport company, installer and customer.
- Track and monitor the status of all deliverables. Ensure that procurement and deliveries are scheduled to meet project timelines while maintaining expected profitability.
- Maximize profitability while ensuring the customers receive the highest level of attention, support and communication.
- Monitor and report project progress and engage problem solvers to ensure schedule milestones are met.
- Responsible to the project budget and job cost analysis upon project completion.
- Coordinate with administration milestone payments.
- Responsible to ensure all subcontractors are knowledgeable about project scope and are meeting site safety and operational requirements.
- Oversee the installation process at the customer site, and engage problem solvers in the event of non-conformances.
- Responsible for completion of SAT (Site acceptance test) and closeout of all punch list documents.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree preferred however prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of a degree.
EXPERIENCE: Must possess at least 4 years experience in construction or site management in this or similar industry.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Ideal home base location would be in Houston Area, but other TX or LA locations would be considered for the right candidate.
Konecranes wants to give customers a positively uplifting experience. The Finnish company is a global manufacturer of cranes, forklift...