1. BS/BA degree, preferably in Management, CIS, MIS
2. Must have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
3. Must have very good negotiation skills.
4. Must have experience creating Statement of Work (SOW), including Change Order negotiation & execution.
5. Must have excellent public presentation skills for small and medium audience size/customers.
6. Prefer experience working with remote teams.
7. Must have 8 - 10 yrs demonstrated success delivering IT implementation projects.
8. Prefer experience delivering projects in excess of $1M.
9. Must be proficient in Microsoft Project and associated best practices.
10. Must have experience with Software Installation projects and SDLC.
11. Must have PMP Certification (PMI) or ability to obtain certification within 6 months from hire.
12. Prefer experience working with matrixed organizations.
Responsible for successful delivery/implementation of IT projects from Initiation to Closure
2. Responsible of reporting/tracking project financial status and progress on a weekly basis (Actuals vs ETC, earned value, Margin)
3. Responsible for SOW creation and execution
4. Responsible for project plan creation, updating and execution (Must know how to build a project plan that is linked correctly, has resources assigned to it which that can indicate the realistic and accurate critical path at any time during the project).
5. Responsible for communications with customers (external customers)
6. Responsible for project reporting including Change Order identification and execution
7. Responsible for the coordination of all aspect of the project ( Training, workshops, risk registry, issues list, meetings, travel dates,
8. Responsible for identifying and requesting resources needed for the project.
9. Responsible for setting up and keeping track of the project’s WBS.
10. Support Sales activities (RFP responses, Strategy planning, Project estimation)
1. Schedule , execute and lead all project communications
2. Create and maintain project schedule with actuals
3. Provide ETC on a monthly basis
4. Identify, create, and execute change orders
5. Maintain and update issues list and risk registry
6. Assign tasks and provide direction to project team members
7. Create and present to upper management project progress on a weekly basis
8. Ensure that all tasks and deliverables in the SOW are met on time.
9. Execute, track and maintain all financial aspects of the project (Invoices, PO, Licenses, Hours, travel expenses)
10. Request resources needed for project with amount of hours needed by week.
11. Must be comfortable working in a self directed environment
**This position is home office based. Periods of extended travel may be required. Therefore, the PM does not have reside in the location listed.
Electric Utilities experience
Smart Grid AMI/AMR, MDMD experience
Masters Degree in Management or related field
Siemens - 9 months ago