Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites.
Additional Company Information:
This role is within Compuware's Professional Services Division. We deliver technology solutions in collaboration with clients to ensure their applications perform well and deliver value, regardless of the technology used. We serve our North American clients and their world-wide locations through regional locations and our global delivery organization. We leverage our 38 years of service expertise and innovation to solve challenging IT and business issues to enable clients to become high performance organizations.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager- Infrastructure is responsible for leading and driving high impact projects. With Compuware, our Project Managers enjoy the variety of consulting combined with the stability and growth of a full-time career. They are able to work on a wide range of projects as well as impact branch growth through leadership and input. We have a strong Governance practice and a range of strategic initiatives to be involved with. These high growth areas include technology performance services, mobile initiatives and more.
Project Managers will be responsible for crucial elements of the project such as scope, time, and budgets. This leader will also need to work effectively with different people both inside and outside of the IT group. A great project manager will motivate the team and be flexible in their style. The right consultant will bring process knowledge and expertise to any situation. The project manager will ensure that client service level agreements are not only met but exceeded.
- Minimum of 7 years of Project Management experience largely in and around IT infrastructure
- Minimum of 10 years progressive IT experience (functional or technical background)
- Experience in a Cisco environment
- Familiarity with multiple development methodologies
- Experience in developing both strategy and business cases for action
- Ability to communicate effectively with a cross-functional team
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous initiatives while maintaining up to date metrics and reporting
- Strong customer interfacing and negotiating skills
- Industry recognized Project Management Certifications (PMP, CSM, etc.)
- SAP & ASAP methodology experience preferred
- Engineering and/or hands on networking background
- Hands-on experience in managing international projects
- Ability to identify and qualify consulting opportunities within and outside of current assignment
Compuware - 16 months ago
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and...