This position is responsible for providing project management and leadership for the successful deployment of software and hardware based initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of IT project lifecycles and the associated processes, tools and control checkpoints. The ideal candidate will also have experience leading IT infrastructure projects.
Successful candidates will have the ability to develop flexible and efficient plans, lead matrixed project teams with multiple priorities while fostering an environment of team building and coordination.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Provide project management and leadership for infrastructure projects including technical, resource, schedule and financial plans.
- Oversee and coordinate IT wide Disaster Recovery planning and testing exercises.
- Assist infrastructure senior management team with management of the infrastructure project portfolio.
- Provide oversight and guidance to infrastructure technical managers and systems architects for projects within their areas.
- Works directly with project teams to gather and document requirements, tasks, schedules, costs, key activities and roles.
- Develops plans and tracks their execution through final production delivery and transition to an operational state.
- Leads project teams through all of the key phases: discovery, initiation, project execution, control and closure.
Paramount Pictures - 15 months ago
When entertainment is paramount, many people turn to Paramount Pictures Corporation. A subsidiary of media firm Viacom, the company...