TriMark is the country's largest provider of equipment, supplies and design services to the foodservice industry, and our success is directly attributable to our people. They exemplify our culture and commitment to excellence in everything they do. Collaboration, cooperation and caring are essential requirements for every team member. We currently have an exciting management position available at our United East Division, located in Attleboro, MA.
The Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates activities related to product installation and delivery to ensure that the goals and/or objectives of the commercial kitchen or construction project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters. Reviews project plans, established work plans, installation schedules, staffing requirements and project status reports. Coordinates activities with other areas of the Company and final customer.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
We seek results-oriented individuals who embrace challenge and growth that leads to personal, professional and financial success. We employ professionals who have exceptional ability, character and dedication to their customers and careers. TriMark offers a competitive salary and employee benefits package. Please f orward resume with salary requirements.
- Prior experience supporting Project Management/Construction staff
- Facilities management or facilities maintenance experience
- Client/customer contact with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Handle multiple projects, manage priorities and construction schedules
- Must be able to bend, lift, push and pull a maximum of 50 pounds
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel
- Strong general math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and all levels of staff and management
- Detailed-oriented with ability to accurately execute and complete job duties
Monster - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard