Jones & Carter, Inc is a full-service engineering, planning, surveying, and consulting firm. We assist our clients in analysis, development, implementation and execution of both short-range and long-range projects. For more than 30 years we have built a foundation for success and a reputation for smart solutions. Whether you're charting a new course in community development, resolving an existing engineering problem, or opening the door to new opportunities and ideas, Jones & Carter, Inc. is your Smart Solution. Our capabilities include everything from design, project research and consultation to turnkey construction management of multimillion-dollar ventures.
Project Manager - Site Development
PURPOSE OF POSITION :
Perform engineering and project management functions for site development, stormwater management design, site grading, erosion and sediment control, utility planning, from project inception through construction
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Provides technical design of civil engineering projects from planning through completion.
- Designs and oversees construction projects such as sub-division, bridges, roads and underground utilities.
- Estimates work load to establish completion dates.
- Land development of large master planned communities includes utilities, street layout and city, county and state paving design projects.
- Complete various civil site and municipal engineering, research, report preparation and technical specifications.
- Establish and maintain client relations through regular and constructive communication with clientele and project team members.
We offer a stimulating opportunity to expand your horizons in a full-time, direct hire position that includes excellent benefits, such as employer paid health, life and AD&D insurance. We also offer a Cafeteria Plan, dental and short term plans, PTO, paid holidays and a 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 5-8 years of experience as a civil engineer focused on land/site development, with knowledge of utilities, drainage, quality control, and project management.
- Experience in technical writing of deliverables including work plans, quality program documents, summary reports and project correspondence as required.
- Must exhibit strong project management and leadership skills and be expected to maintain client relationships and continued development of project work.
- Experience with AutoCAD software and proficient with MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- The ability to identify work priorities and function with very little supervision.
- Capable of independent and team work environments.
- Demonstrate proven oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a strong detail-oriented work style and an accommodating and proactive attitude.
J&C appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Jones & Carter, Inc - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Jones & Carter, Inc. was established in 1976, when founding partners, J. R. (Bob) Jones, P.E., and Larry Carter, P.E., envisioned a...